In order to ensure the comfort of our guests and to give everyone a pleasant stay, we ask you to take the following into account:
- Respect everyone's evening and night rest between 8h and 22h (8AM - 10 PM)
- Do not smoke in the suites and on the entire premises (do not touch the smoke detector either)
- Use the cooker hood when cooking
- Leave furniture in place
- Do not leave extra equipment in the corridors
- Report any damage within 2 hours of arrival
- Do not leave your pets alone in your suite
- Mandatory use of the provided sheets
- Park your car only in the authorised places
- Respect the check-out tasks
- Emptying the dishwasher and storing the utensils.
- Remove sheets and place in plastic bag at the front door of your suite.
- Close windows and doors, switch off heating & lights.
- Deposit your sorted waste in the containers
Domain Hengelhoef: practical info & house rules
Enjoy and feel comfortable