All Holiday Suites residences will remain open.
Holiday Suites is registered as tourist accommodation and therefore does not fall under the 'holiday park' category. We do not have shared facilities, restaurants or bars. On the other hand, our residences are equipped with a fully digital check-in and their own kitchen, allowing us to receive our guests 100% Coronaproof.
We trust that you are aware of the current measures and that you will therefore travel with your own family. If you have other plans, this is not possible. Call, mail or chat with us.
We can be reached from Monday to Sunday via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 (0)2 588 03 03, each time from 8 am to 10 pm.
Protect yourself and protect others.
Our assets and promises for a real Coronaproof stay
CORONA CONDITIONS: FREE ONE-TIME CHANGE
Because we know that planning a holiday nowadays isn't easy, we offer a free one-time change for your reservation. That way, you can book your holiday with peace of mind.
Below you can find the Corona Conditions and change options:
- The one-time change is only possible with proof of illness or travel possibilities up to 2 days before arrival:
- Quarantine by Corona (doctor's certificate)
- Positive Corona test (doctor's certificate)
- Disease in general (doctor's certificate)
- Travel ban from your zone or to the zone where Holiday Suites is located.
- The change is at no extra cost
- In case of a change to a cheaper rate, a voucher will be offered for the unrecorded amount.
- If you change to a more expensive period, you pay the difference on top of it.
- Changes must be made within the consecutive year of the original booking.
- If you do not yet know a new date, we can also offer you a voucher for a subsequent stay for the amount already paid for the booking.
- The voucher will be valid for 1 year after the voucher has been issued.
DIGITAL CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Checking in and out is done simply by yourself with your personal access codes sent to you by e-mail and/or SMS. Everything happens digitally, so you don't have to queue at a physical reception desk: you don't see our staff.
OWN EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Enjoy cooking with your personal bubble, in the comfort of your own suite.
Measures & hygiene
- We follow governmental and World Health Organisation guidelines and recommendations
- Optimised procedures for cleaning and hygiene, always according to the highest standards
- Regular disinfection of communal and public areas, with extra attention for sensitive contact points such as door handles and lift buttons
- Mouth masks are mandatory for everyone, both guests and staff, in the corridors and public areas (+12 years).
- Each residence is equipped with disinfecting dispensers in public areas.
- Social distancing (1.5 metres) can be guaranteed in our residences and of course in the suites themselves.
- Strict procedures for our employees (e.g. gloves & mouth masks), as well as for dealing with colleagues who are ill
- More information on the current Corona measures can be found at https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/
- Find out which extra measures are taken for the Belgian coast at https://www.belgiancoast.co.uk/en/inspiration/beach-promenade-and-crowds
- Find out which extra measures are taken for Limburg at https://www.visitlimburg.be/en/corona
We trust that all our guests are aware of the current measures concerning the Corona virus. Protect each other and yourself!